Can the marriage separation agreement be changed?

If you have not filed the separation agreement in court, then you may amend the agreement simply by creating a new one and signing it along with your spouse. If you have already initiated formal divorce proceedings, then you can change the separation agreement by amending it with court approval.

Was this helpful? /

Can't find what you are looking for?

Contact us here.